An on-going list of potential future projects/ things I would like to accomplish. Not all of them are set to happen, some are just possibilities I’m exploring. 🙂
Repaint chalkboard, decide on place to put it. Figure out what to hang on the side wall and make/ find it.
- If the room isn’t carpeted, find a carpet to put in.
- Consider trying to temporarily turn the provided round table into a rectangle/ square one?
Possibly find and paint/ reupholster fun dining room chairs (put blah provided chairs in closet). Find table lamp for divide between front room and kitchen.
- Experiment with Washi type tape to create temporary wallpaper?
- Get a little plant that is hard to kill.
Front Hall Closet
Find/ make a small shelf that’s wide enough to put the recycling bin on.
- Rearrange decor.
- See if wood cabinets are as banged up as last year’s and if so find some sort of wood polish/ scratch fixer to polish them up.
Organize drawers and cabinets more efficiently so more counter space is free.
Find thin mirror to replace the one that broke.
- Make lightweight frames for the wall mirrors.
Make a little shelf to fit over the awkward soap stand attached to the wall. Perhaps make it have space for paper towels for guests? Find cute soap dispenser. Preferably one that comes with a little basket/ stand.
- Turn my white vase into a diffuser.
- Find lots of frames to make a wall of frames for the upstairs hallway.
Find clipboards or make a bulletin board for the wall at the bottom of the stairs.
- Figure out what you want based on the single pillow and mirrors you bought.
- Bring in Tiffany’s without going overboard.